New poll for hfnhl

  • hfnhl@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 106 , Jul 13, 2005
      hfnhl group:

      The NHL draft is tentatively scheduled for Jult 30th.
      Traditionally the HFNHL holds it draft a week prior so that
      our draft order is not overly influenced by the NHL.
      The question at hand is will you, the HFNHL GM's, be prepared
      for a draft on July 23rd or 24th or should we postpone the
      draft until a later date.

      o I will be ready for a live HFNHL draft of rounds 1-3 by July 23rd or 24th
      o I need more time - hold the HFNHL at the same time or later than the NHL draft

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • hfnhl@yahoogroups.com
      Message 106 of 106 , Jun 18, 2013
        hfnhl group:

        2013 Final Forward spot on First team all star -tiebreaker

        o Claude Giroux, Det
        o Pavel Datsyuk, LA

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!