HFNHL League Update

  • drewniece
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2005
      Hello Gentlemen,
      Hopefully you're enjoying the start of summer and are anxiously
      anticipating a 2005/06 (HF)NHL Season.

      Contrary to popular belief the HFNHL is not dead, while I have to
      hold off on announcing a few yet to be resolved items I hope to be
      able to announce them next week.

      That said, there are a few things to get prepared for.

      1. I will be posting this message on the HFNMHL boards and we need
      to take a role call. Given teams will get dramastically shaken up
      this summer we cannot afford any GM's to be inactive so we need to
      know who's in and committed (please list your team and role - GM or
      AGM) so that we can get new GM's where required.

      2. Although it's going to be a pretty bare FA market (all contracts
      were extended in the HFNHL by one year) there is still a few unsigned
      FA's including college players. Final submission dates and the rules
      will posted at a later date but needless to say be prepared.

      3. Start getting ready for a draft. While an exact date and draft
      order is to be determined it could theoretically happen in 2 or less
      weeks so get doing your research.
      BTW if ANYONE can get their hands on a copy of THN's top 50 propspect
      issue can you please send me one. I will reimburse you of course but
      most of the stores in my area stopped carrying THN month's ago and I
      can't find a copy anywhere.

      I hope to have further news for you soon.

      Regards,
      H. Drew Niece