Update

  • kaspe_r
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 17, 2004
      For those of you who haven't seen this, from the message boards,
      courtesy of Dion:
      Let the Challenges begin
      I have uploaded the HFNHL ratings onto the server here

      Notice that I haven't placed the players in teams. I couldn't do so
      with the resources I had. The teams I had were still deadline teams.
      I've tried getting the correct files from Josh but his computer is
      stuffed. I'm trying to fix this problem.

      Now that I've done the ratings, let the challenges begin.

      Also, if you haven't signed into the roll call, please do so:
      http://www.hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=106216

      Matt will be sending out further details soon.

      Rich
    • Reggie Swingstein
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 18, 2004
        Details on the 2004-2005 Endorsement Deals have been posted on the
        message board (Mr. Gledhill, can you please make it a sticky, and
        'unstick' the old one).
        http://www.hfboards.com/showthread.php?p=2127526#post2127526

        Take note that a few adjustments to the deals have been made, in
        particular the age for the Mountain Due deal has been raised by one year
        and the eligibility rules have been further clarified. There are also a
        few other minor changes to certain deals.

        The deadline is before the regular season, so still TBD at this point.
        But the early bird catches the worm...

        Submission of your team's endorsement deals should be clearly outlined
        and sent to reggieswing@...

        Regards,

        Reggie Swingstein
        HFNHL Player Agent

        For those of you who haven't seen this, from the message boards,
        courtesy of Dion:
        Let the Challenges begin
        I have uploaded the HFNHL ratings onto the server here

        Notice that I haven't placed the players in teams. I couldn't do so
        with the resources I had. The teams I had were still deadline teams.
        I've tried getting the correct files from Josh but his computer is
        stuffed. I'm trying to fix this problem.

        Now that I've done the ratings, let the challenges begin.

        Also, if you haven't signed into the roll call, please do so:
        http://www.hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=106216

        Matt will be sending out further details soon.

        Rich

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Nick Quain
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 25, 2004
          Gentlemen,

          Here are the details on submitting your rating challenges. This year, GMs
          will be able to challenge a maximum of 7 individual player ratings for a
          maximum of 4 players. OV may not be challenged.

          For those of you that haven't been through this process before, challenges
          should be submitted in the following format: player name, rating that you're
          challenging (IT,EN,etc.), current rating, suggested rating, argument for
          rating increase. Individual coach ratings may also be challenged,
          at the expense of TWO player rating challenges.

          Please note, the better, more researched your argument is, the more likely
          your challenge will be successful. Quantify your argument wherever and
          whenever possible. If the only argument you provide is "My player's better
          than this player, so he should be rated higher", we GUARANTEE your challenge
          will fail and be discarded.

          All Eastern Conference teams should submit their challenges to Reginald
          (reggieswing@...), and all Western teams should submit their
          offers to Rob Krueger (rkrueger@...). Due date is midnight EST on
          Friday, December 3rd. Please submit your challenges with the subject line
          "Rating Challenges: Your Team's Name".

          Of additional note, where possible, these lists will be processed on a
          first-come, first-serve basis...so please, get your lists in as early as you
          can. Please be aware that the ratings are now update and can be found at
          www.hfnhl.com/hfnhlRosters.html

          Finally, some hockey!

          - Nick