unique fantasy hockey league

  • pele662001
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2004
      I am forming a unique fantasy hockey league played one on one
      against an opponent while you watch the game. Really cool idea, easy
      to play, just for fun. Great way to meet fans from other NHL cities
      and form a North American Network of great hockey fans. If you're
      interested, email me at pele662001@... and I'll send you a one
      page attachment with rules and directions. Enjoy the hockey seaon
      all, hope to hear from some of you.
    • pele662001