[hfnhl] Ratings Update

  • Nick Quain
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2003
      Please note the goalie ratings have been uploaded to the Message Group
      file folder.

      As well, two small modifications have been made to the main ratings, as
      Bates Battaglia and Steve Sullican's DF ratings were mistakenly entered
      as 37 as opposed to 73. I've reviewed the DF ratings and there were no
      other slip-ups.

      - Quick fingers Quain