RFAs

  • andygledhill
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 1, 2003
      These players are final.

      Not matched
      Trevor Letowski/NYR
      · 1.SJ: $917,720 x 4 years -SIGNS
      PJ Stock/CBJ
      · 1.CAR: $410,000 for 3 yrs + $150,000 SB--- Signs
      Sean Brown/MTL
      · 1.ANA:$667,433 x 3 years (OFFER) -----Signs
      Todd Bertuzzi/LAK
      · 1.NYR: $7,000,000 x 4 -SIGNS

      Matched
      Andrei Markov/LAK
      · 1.SJ: $2,300,000 x 4 years ----MATCHED
      Marc Chouinard/PHI
      · 1.COL: 350k/3y + 25k SB -Matched
      Sean Avery/NAS
      · BUF: $550,000 x 4 years + $200,000 bonus ------Matched
      Jeff O'Neill/NYI
      · 1.ANA: $1,950,000 x 4 years + $1,544,060 signing bonus (2
      first-rounders) -Matched
      Brian Campbell/NYR
      · 1.SJ: $1,084,578 x 4 years (OFFER) -------- Match
      Eric Chouinard/MTL
      · 1.ANA: $667,433 x 3 years (OFFER) ------Matched
      Karlis Skrastins/NAS
      · 1.NYI: 884,579 x 4 years + 800k (OFFER) -------Matched
    • andygledhill
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 7, 2003
        Offers to Richards and Morrow were matched.

        Karel Rachunek/EDM
        1. PHI: $1,084,000 2 years

        This was the best offer on Rachunek, I match.

        And this offer must be responded to by Tuesday, 5 pm EST.
        Olli Jokinen/LAK
        · 1.SJ: $2,800,000 x 4 years -------OFFER

        -Andy, DoPR
      • andygledhill
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 9, 2003
          Jokinen's offer was matched, and a correction on a previous post.
          Bertuzzi's offer by NYR was in fact matched by LAK though I had
          mistakenly said it was not. Thanks.

          -Andy, DoPR
          --- In hfnhl@yahoogroups.com, "andygledhill" <andygledhill@y...>
          wrote:
          > Offers to Richards and Morrow were matched.
          >
          > Karel Rachunek/EDM
          > 1. PHI: $1,084,000 2 years
          >
          > This was the best offer on Rachunek, I match.
          >
          > And this offer must be responded to by Tuesday, 5 pm EST.
          > Olli Jokinen/LAK
          > · 1.SJ: $2,800,000 x 4 years -------OFFER
          >
          > -Andy, DoPR
        • andygledhill