Re: [hfnhl] HFNHL Awards 2003!

  • Joshua Pitt
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 4, 2003
      Here are my votes...

      Jack Adams trophy: PAT BURNS (BOS)
      Calder Memorial trophy: MIKE COMRIE (TOR)
      Hart Memorial trophy: MIKE MODANO (BOS)
      Lady Byng Memorial trophy: BRETT HULL (TBL)
      James Norris trophy: NICK LIDSTROM (DET)
      Frank Selke trophy: ROB ZAMUNER (STL)
      Vezina trophy: PATRICK ROY (ATL)
      Conn Smythe trophy: NICK LIDSTROM (DET)
      1st team HFNHL All-Stars: MIKE MODANO (BOS), JAROMIR JAGR (WAS), MARK
      RECCHI (TB), NICK LIDSTROM (DET), CHRIS PRONGER (STL), PATRICK ROY (ATL)

      Joshua Pitt
      Buffalo Sabres GM

      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 4, 2003
        And here are the votes of Colorado...

        Jack Adams trophy: Marc Crawford (StL)
        Calder Memorial trophy: Mike Comrie (Tor)
        Hart Memorial trophy: Nicklas Lidstr�m (Det)
        Lady Byng Memorial trophy: Nicklas Lidstr�m (Det)
        James Norris trophy: Nicklas Lidstr�m (Det)
        Frank Selke trophy: Jamie Langenbrunner (Bos)
        Vezina trophy: Patrick Roy (Atl)
        Conn Smythe trophy: Nicklas Lidstr�m (Det)
        1st team HFNHL All-Stars: Mike Modano (Bos), Paul Kariya (Phx), Jaromir
        Jagr (Wsh), Nicklas Lidstr�m (Det), Sergei Gonchar (Ott), Patrick Roy (Atl)

        Ville
        Colorado GM

        ps. I'll be gone for most of June, altough I will check my mail as often as
        possible, most likely atleast every other day. If I nor Martin can't attend
        the draft, I'll send a list as soon as the list of the comp.picks is
        released...

        pps. I'm still taking offers for Brodeur, so if you wnt to have a shot at
        him, mail me asap.

      • Rob Krueger
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 4, 2003
          Boston's votes are as follows:

          Jack Adams: Bob Francis (DET)
          Calder: Mike Comrie (TOR)
          Hart: Paul Kariya (PHO)
          Lady Byng: Ron Francis (VAN)
          James Norris: Sergei Gonchar (OTT)
          Frank Selke: Sergei Federov (OTT)
          Vezina: Patrick Roy (ATL)
          Con Smythe: Nicklas Lidstrom (DET)

          ALL-STARS: Mario Lemieux (PIT), Jaromir Jagr (WAS), Paul Kariya (PHO),
          Sergei Gonchar (OTT), Chris Pronger (STL), Patrick Roy (ATL)

          AND if there was a Bill Masterton type award in the HFNHL, I'd actually give
          it directly to Claudio for his perserverance at being a PAIN in the
          playoffs - not only did he upset my run at the cup, but he almost took
          Ottawa out too...Now don't let your head swell too much Claudio, but nice
          work at taking that team of yours as far as it got....

          Kruegs
          GM Bruins

          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 4, 2003
            Tampas votes are as follows

            Jack Adams: Jacques Martin (OTT)
            Calder: Mike Comrie (TOR)
            Hart: Joe Sakic (CHI)
            Lady Byng: Eric Cole (NYI)
            James Norris: Nicklas Lidstrom (DET)
            Frank Selke: Sergei Federov (OTT)
            Vezina: Patrick Roy (ATL)
            Con Smythe: Nicklas Lidstrom (DET)

            ALL-STARS: Mario Lemieux (PIT), Jaromir Jagr (WAS), Todd Bertuzzi(LA)
            Sergei Gonchar (OTT), Nicklas Lidstrom (DET), Patrick Roy (ATL)

            Regards

            Martin Sedin TBL GM

            Hitta rätt på nätet med MSN Sök http://search.msn.se/
          • Trevor Remus
            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 5, 2003
              Jack Adams trophy (Rob Krueger, Boston Bruins)
              Calder Memorial trophy (Mike Comrie, Toronto Maplelaughs)
              Hart Memorial trophy (M.Biron, St.Louis Blues)
              Lady Byng Memorial trophy (Nicklas Lidstrom, Detroit Red Wings)
              James Norris trophy (Nicklas Lidstrom, Detroit Red Wings)
              Frank Selke trophy (Sergei Federov, Ottawa Senators)
              Vezina trophy (Sean Burke, Anahiem Lucky to be in the stanley cup finals
              Mighty Ducks)
              Conn Smythe trophy (Steve Yzerman, Atlanta Thrashers)
              1st team HFNHL All-Stars (Mike Modano, Mario Lemiux, Jamir Jagr, Nicklas
              Lidstrom, Sergei Gonchar, M.Biron

              TREVOR REMUS
              NASHVILLE PREDATORS

            • Claudio Mannarino
              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 6, 2003
                Jack Adams - Bob Hartley (LA)
                Calder     - Mike Comrie (TOR)
                Hart       - Mike Modano(BOS)
                Lady Byng  - Ron Francis (VAN)
                Norris     - Nicklas Lidstrom (DET)
                Selke      - Craig Conroy (STL)
                Vezina     - Patrick Roy (ATL) - happy retirement :)
                Conn Smythe- Steve Yzerman (ATL)
                1st team HFNHL All-Stars
                Mike Modano (BOS)
                Gerome Iginla (OTT)
                Jamir Jagr (WAS)
                Nicklas Lidstrom (DET)
                Chris Pronger (STL)
                Patrick Roy (ATL)

                Claudio
                Flyers

                Trevor Remus <trevang@...> wrote:

                Jack Adams trophy (Rob Krueger, Boston Bruins)
                Calder Memorial trophy (Mike Comrie, Toronto Maplelaughs)
                Hart Memorial trophy (M.Biron, St.Louis Blues)
                Lady Byng Memorial trophy (Nicklas Lidstrom, Detroit Red Wings)
                James Norris trophy (Nicklas Lidstrom, Detroit Red Wings)
                Frank Selke trophy (Sergei Federov, Ottawa Senators)
                Vezina trophy (Sean Burke, Anahiem Lucky to be in the stanley cup finals
                Mighty Ducks)
                Conn Smythe trophy (Steve Yzerman, Atlanta Thrashers)
                1st team HFNHL All-Stars (Mike Modano, Mario Lemiux, Jamir Jagr, Nicklas
                Lidstrom, Sergei Gonchar, M.Biron

                TREVOR REMUS
                NASHVILLE PREDATORS

                Do you Yahoo!?