Optx 20/20 Stick On Lenses

  • Optx2020
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2003
      Optx 20/20 Stick On Lenses

      Optx 20/20 READING
      Our Price, $20.00
      Optx 20/20 SAFETY
      Our Price, $18.00
      DIVEOPTX
      Our Price, $29.99
      MAGNOPTX
      Our Price, $35.00

      Enter the coupon code ER456 at checkout and receive an additional 10% discount. Coupon expires 5/31/03

      Please do not reply to this e-mail, as we are not able to respond to messages sent to this address. You can find answers to your questions or contact us through our online Help department.

      If you no longer wish to receive our e-mail updates, simply unsubscribe.

      �2003 OPTX 20/20 All rights reserved.

    • Optx2020