HFNHL site issues?

  • godlh
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 1, 2002
      Anyone know when the HFNHL will be back up?

      Eric
    • DrewNiece@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 2, 2002
        I have sent a message to Chris Taylor at HF. He has always been fairly prompt in his responses so we should hear back shortly as to the status. It appears the servers have changed again and so as soon as I get the info I will upload the latest files. As for the Adult Spam showing up for the domain name HFNHL.com that could be a bigger problem if it has been stolen.
      • dniece@edulinx.ca
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 3, 2002
          Can someone please confirm that HFNHL.com is restored. Here at work
          everything seems ok now but I was only getting the Adult spam site via AOL
          at home so I'm not sure if it's ok for all browsers.
          For the record Chris Taylor has confirmed that the issue did not originate
          at HF but through the hosting service they use. They had not been aware of
          the redirect and as of yesterday he was addressing the issue which now
          appears to have been rectified. As soon as I get the new server info (it
          may already be on my home e-mail) I will upload the latest files with all
          the FA's, trades etc.

          Regards,
          H. Drew Niece

          |--------+------------------------>
          | | DrewNiece@aol.|
          | | com |
          | | |
          | | 09/02/2002 |
          | | 02:17 PM |
          | | Please respond|
          | | to hfnhl |
          | | |
          |--------+------------------------>
          >-----------------------------------------------------------------------|
          | |
          | To: hfnhl@yahoogroups.com |
          | cc: (bcc: Drew Niece/Operations/MAC) |
          | Subject: Re: [hfnhl] HFNHL site issues? |
          >-----------------------------------------------------------------------|

          I have sent a message to Chris Taylor at HF. He has always been fairly
          prompt
          in his responses so we should hear back shortly as to the status. It
          appears
          the servers have changed again and so as soon as I get the info I will
          upload
          the latest files. As for the Adult Spam showing up for the domain name
          HFNHL.com that could be a bigger problem if it has been stolen.
        • Greg
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 3, 2002
            Works A-ok for me on browsers and AOL

            Greg
            Minnesota
            Can someone please confirm that HFNHL.com is restored. Here at work
            everything seems ok now but I was only getting the Adult spam site via AOL
            at home so I'm not sure if it's ok for all browsers.
            For the record Chris Taylor has confirmed that the issue did not originate
            at HF but through the hosting service they use. They had not been aware of
            the redirect and as of yesterday he was addressing the issue which now
            appears to have been rectified. As soon as I get the new server info (it
            may already be on my home e-mail) I will upload the latest files with all
            the FA's, trades etc.

            Regards,
            H. Drew Niece

            |--------+------------------------>
            |        |          DrewNiece@aol.|
            |        |          com           |
            |        |                        |
            |        |          09/02/2002    |
            |        |          02:17 PM      |
            |        |          Please respond|
            |        |          to hfnhl      |
            |        |                        |
            |--------+------------------------>
              >-----------------------------------------------------------------------|
              |                                                                       |
              |      To:     hfnhl@yahoogroups.com                                    |
              |      cc:     (bcc: Drew Niece/Operations/MAC)                         |
              |      Subject:     Re: [hfnhl] HFNHL site issues?                      |
              >-----------------------------------------------------------------------|

            I have sent a message to Chris Taylor at HF. He has always been fairly
            prompt
            in his responses so we should hear back shortly as to the status. It
            appears
            the servers have changed again and so as soon as I get the info I will
            upload
            the latest files. As for the Adult Spam showing up for the domain name
            HFNHL.com that could be a bigger problem if it has been stolen.

          • Sean Keogh
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 3, 2002

              Works for me too.

              >From: Greg
              >To: "'hfnhl@yahoogroups.com'"
              >Subject: RE: [hfnhl] HFNHL site issues?
              >Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 09:40:08 -0700
              >
              >Works A-ok for me on browsers and AOL
              >
              >Greg
              >Minnesota

            • Nick Quain
              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 3, 2002
                Try re-freshing on the home page. The old one might just be saved in your cache.

                Otherwise, this probably means "they" haven't gotten a hold of the url, and it just hasn't been updated on all of the various servers and ISP's across the web yet. It can take a week or two.
                Can someone please confirm that HFNHL.com is restored. Here at work
                everything seems ok now but I was only getting the Adult spam site via AOL
                at home so I'm not sure if it's ok for all browsers.
                For the record Chris Taylor has confirmed that the issue did not originate
                at HF but through the hosting service they use. They had not been aware of
                the redirect and as of yesterday he was addressing the issue which now
                appears to have been rectified. As soon as I get the new server info (it
                may already be on my home e-mail) I will upload the latest files with all
                the FA's, trades etc.

                Regards,
                H. Drew Niece

                |--------+------------------------>
                |        |          DrewNiece@aol.|
                |        |          com           |
                |        |                        |
                |        |          09/02/2002    |
                |        |          02:17 PM      |
                |        |          Please respond|
                |        |          to hfnhl      |
                |        |                        |
                |--------+------------------------>
                  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------|
                  |                                                                       |
                  |      To:     hfnhl@yahoogroups.com                                    |

                Message 7 of 8 , Sep 3, 2002
                  I take that back - works for me again.
                  Try re-freshing on the home page. The old one might just be saved in your cache.

                  Otherwise, this probably means "they" haven't gotten a hold of the url, and it just hasn't been updated on all of the various servers and ISP's across the web yet. It can take a week or two.
                  Can someone please confirm that HFNHL.com is restored. Here at work
                  everything seems ok now but I was only getting the Adult spam site via AOL
                  at home so I'm not sure if it's ok for all browsers.
                  For the record Chris Taylor has confirmed that the issue did not originate
                  at HF but through the hosting service they use. They had not been aware of
                  the redirect and as of yesterday he was addressing the issue which now
                  appears to have been rectified. As soon as I get the new server info (it
                  may already be on my home e-mail) I will upload the latest files with all
                  the FA's, trades etc.

                  Regards,
                  H. Drew Niece

                  |--------+------------------------>
                  |        |          DrewNiece@aol.|
                  |        |          com           |
                  |        |                        |
                  |        |          09/02/2002    |
                  |        |          02:17 PM      |
                  |        |          Please respond|
                  |        |          to hfnhl      |
                  |        |                        |
                  |--------+------------------------>
                    >-----------------------------------------------------------------------|
                    |                                                                       |
                    |      To:     hfnhl@yahoogroups.com                                    |
                    |      cc:     (bcc: Drew Niece/Operations/MAC)                         |
                    |      Subject:     Re: [hfnhl] HFNHL site issues?                      |
                    >-----------------------------------------------------------------------|

                  I have sent a message to Chris Taylor at HF. He has always been fairly
                  prompt
                  in his responses so we should hear back shortly as to the status. It
                  appears
                  the servers have changed again and so as soon as I get the info I will
                  upload
                  the latest files. As for the Adult Spam showing up for the domain name
                  HFNHL.com that could be a bigger problem if it has been stolen.

                • Claudio Mannarino
                  Message 8 of 8 , Sep 3, 2002

                    With rookie training camps starting, what is our schedule looking like to start the new season.  Updating of files?  Rankings?  Preseason?  Waiver draft?

                    I know we have just had a setback but curious to know....

                    Claudio

                    I take that back - works for me again.
                    Try re-freshing on the home page. The old one might just be saved in your cache.

                    Otherwise, this probably means "they" haven't gotten a hold of the url, and it just hasn't been updated on all of the various servers and ISP's across the web yet. It can take a week or two.
                    Can someone please confirm that HFNHL.com is restored. Here at work
                    everything seems ok now but I was only getting the Adult spam site via AOL
                    at home so I'm not sure if it's ok for all browsers.
                    For the record Chris Taylor has confirmed that the issue did not originate
                    at HF but through the hosting service they use. They had not been aware of
                    the redirect and as of yesterday he was addressing the issue which now
                    appears to have been rectified. As soon as I get the new server info (it
                    may already be on my home e-mail) I will upload the latest files with all
                    the FA's, trades etc.

                    Regards,
                    H. Drew Niece

                    |--------+------------------------>
                    |        |          DrewNiece@aol.|
                    |        |          com           |
                    |        |                        |
                    |        |          09/02/2002    |
                    |        |          02:17 PM      |
                    |        |          Please respond|
                    |        |          to hfnhl      |
                    |        |                        |
                    |--------+------------------------>
                      >-----------------------------------------------------------------------|
                      |                                                                       |
                      |      To:     hfnhl@yahoogroups.com                                    |
                      |      cc:     (bcc: Drew Niece/Operations/MAC)                         |
                      |      Subject:     Re: [hfnhl] HFNHL site issues?                      |

                    I have sent a message to Chris Taylor at HF. He has always been fairly
                    prompt
                    in his responses so we should hear back shortly as to the status. It
                    appears
                    the servers have changed again and so as soon as I get the info I will
                    upload
                    the latest files. As for the Adult Spam showing up for the domain name
                    HFNHL.com that could be a bigger problem if it has been stolen.

                    Do You Yahoo!?