Round 2

  • Tod Bolt
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2001
      When is the round 2 free agency deadline?
      I sent an offer for Arnott, not too mention I need to knwo what the
      final offer on Redden is to know if I'm going to match or not.
      Later
      Tod
    • demerson@edulinx.ca
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2001
        The deadline was last weekend - I know Rich has been pretty busy of late,
        but I'm sure he's looking to get the results out shortly. I myself will be
        away from Saturday August 4th through Sunday August 12th, and am hoping to
        get the signing and recent trade updates uploaded before I go. We'll keep
        you posted...

        Douglas Emerson
        HFNHL Commissioner

        Tod Bolt <tod.sara@...> on 08/01/2001 09:01:48 AM

        Please respond to hfnhl@yahoogroups.com

        To: hfnhl@yahoogroups.com
        cc: (bcc: Douglas Emerson/Marketing Development/CFI)

        Subject: [hfnhl] Round 2

        When is the round 2 free agency deadline?
        I sent an offer for Arnott, not too mention I need to knwo what the
        final offer on Redden is to know if I'm going to match or not.
        Later
        Tod

      • Jeremy Josey
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1, 2001