Re: [hfnhl] RFA Guy

  • Greg Lee
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 2 5:22 PM
      dallas im waiting for a response on my offer

      can you re-send me the offer?

      greg
      stars

      Gregory B. Lee, Junior Environmental Engineer
      SEACOR Environmental Engineering Inc.
      Suite A - 8 West St. Paul St.
      Kamloops, BC
      V1S 1W2
      glee@...
      office:   (250) 374-8749
      fax:      (250) 374-8656
      cell:     (250) 314-4071

    • jeremy.josey@ns.sympatico.ca
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 2 6:42 PM
        sure what email address do u want it sent to