Re: [hfnhl] Using the GM Editor

  • Trevor Remus
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 27, 2001
      good day gang!!

      i have tried to download the gm editor with no success:( it seems that when
      i try to look into the files the printing comes up looking like chinese??
      any helpfull recommendations?

      TREVOR REMUS
      NAHSVILLE PREDATORS

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2001
        When you click on the "GM Editor" link - and for that matter on the "GM
        Files" link - you want to click "Save File As..." rather than "Open". As
        you've discovered, when you "Open" these files, there's nothing to see but
        gobbledigook. However, when you "Save File As...", it saves a zipped
        package containing the program (with install) or files. Unzip the program
        files using WinZip and then (if necessary - for some setups it's automatic)
        run the install executable file.

        Hope that helps!

        Douglas Emerson

        "Trevor Remus" <trevang@...> on 02/27/2001 04:43:31 PM

        Please respond to hfnhl@yahoogroups.com

        To: hfnhl@yahoogroups.com
        cc: (bcc: Douglas Emerson/Marketing Development/CFI)

        Subject: Re: [hfnhl] Using the GM Editor