Re: [hfnhl] Confirmed new GMs

  • Tod Bolt
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 1, 2001
      Welcome to the league to all the new GM's.
      I have to say I'm a little dissappointed byt the fact that virtually none of
      the new GM's have ICQ. This should be an essential thing in the league, as it
      is a vital way to communicate with other GM's and its how we do our entry draft
      and stuff.

      I'm wondering what the chances are of the new GM's getting ICQ?
      Later
      Tod Bolt
      Ottawa Senators

    • Sharknut2@aol.com
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 1, 2001
        I do have an ICQ address now....36103251....I am totally in the dark on the
        processes and functions of it, so it will take me some time to get accustomed
        to it.

        Thanks

        Greg
      • demerson@edulinx.ca
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 1, 2001
          We certainly strongly encourage all GMs who can to get on ICQ - the more
          ways people can contact you, the better. However, I myself don't have it,
          as my proxy doesn't seem to support it, and the same is true for some other
          GMs, so (unless someone comes up with a suitable alternative) we actually
          try to run entry drafts and the like via the Chat on Egroups.

          Douglas Emerson
          HFNHL Interim Commissioner

          Tod Bolt <tod.sara@...> on 02/01/2001 07:38:57 AM

          Please respond to hfnhl@yahoogroups.com

          To: hfnhl@yahoogroups.com
          cc: (bcc: Douglas Emerson/Marketing Development/CFI)

          Subject: Re: [hfnhl] Confirmed new GMs

          Welcome to the league to all the new GM's.
          I have to say I'm a little dissappointed byt the fact that virtually none
          of
          the new GM's have ICQ. This should be an essential thing in the league, as
          it
          is a vital way to communicate with other GM's and its how we do our entry
          draft
          and stuff.

          I'm wondering what the chances are of the new GM's getting ICQ?
          Later
          Tod Bolt
          Ottawa Senators
        • Rob Krueger
          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 1, 2001
            I'll get the ICQ going soon.
            Incidently, the Bruins will be fishing for a good right-winger. Defense as
            bait.

            Kruegs

          • Rich Epstein
            Message 5 of 12 , Feb 1, 2001
              1) ICQ for New Jersey ---- 46691438
              2) Since everyone else is listing their trade bait, figured I would as well.
              I am looking to make some major moves, most notable on the block is Bobby
              Holik and possibly Teemu Selanne. Looking to get a little bit younger.

              Rich
              New Jersey Devils
            • Joe Vales
              Message 6 of 12 , Feb 3, 2001
                Hi Rich,

                I'm interested in acquiring Selanne or Holik. All
                draft choices and prospects are available for those
                players and we can work out a deal on players too.

                Thanks,

                Joe
                Toronto

                --- Rich Epstein <rbe@...> wrote:
                > 1) ICQ for New Jersey ---- 46691438
                > 2) Since everyone else is listing their trade bait,
                > figured I would as well.
                > I am looking to make some major moves, most notable
                > on the block is Bobby
                > Holik and possibly Teemu Selanne. Looking to get a
                > little bit younger.
                >
                > Rich
                > New Jersey Devils

                > http://www.hotmail.com

                a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
              • Rich Epstein
                Message 7 of 12 , Feb 8, 2001
                  Other than Naslund and Audette the guys on your team that really interest me
                  are Comrie, Svoboda, Kolonos, Sundin (if you need to unload his salary),
                  Ricci and picks. Don't know if anything can be done involving Selanne
                  without a rw back, I'm thin there already.