Tampa Bay gets ready

  • Martin Sedin
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2000
      Hello Guys

      Sorry for not posting in ages. But now I am ready for some action.
      Its great to read that the league is on its way again. I am really
      looking forward to this year. Tampa Bay looks very intresting this
      year with rookies Daniel Sedin and Kriss Beech on the roster. Will
      the team make it to the playoffs for the 2nd straight year? Only time
      could tell.

      When I was checking my roster last day I saw that I have to many
      goalie prospect. I currently have Johan Holmqvist, Johan Asplund, Ari
      Ahonen and Mikael Tellqvist. I am planing on only keeping one of
      them. Anyone intrested? If so drop me and email and we could talk.

      Remember that the lightnings is out there

      Martin Sedin
      Tampa Bay GM