  • Brad Kenny
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2000
      Fred Brathwaite has come to southern Florida. After selling there house
      Fred and his family have arrived in Miami."I'm so happy to get the
      opportunity to play for a first class organization."Brathwaite also
      adds"It's an empty feeling not knowing if your going to be traded,I'm just
      glad that it's over now, and that the Panthers Gm's have shown confidence in
      me.I hope to prove to the hockey world that I'm a number one goalie and for
      Calgary to regret ever trading me."

      THE MIAMI GLOBE