[hfnhl] HFHL Housekeeping (follow-up)

  • demerson@edulinx.ca
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2000
      First off, thanks to everyone who submitted their contact information - it
      will be added to the appropriate website shortly.

      I am still looking for confirmation from the following people:

      HFNHL:
      MIN GM Greg Byron
      PHI GM Claudio Mannarino (his computer is down - if anyone hears from him,
      please pass along this message!)
      PHX GM Stan Gibson
      SJS GM James Parkhurst
      VAN GM Rob MacDonald
      CHI AGM Nick Williamson**
      EDM AGM Jean-Francois Cote**
      LAK AGM Daniel Tyman**
      STL AGM Mark Purves**
      PHX AGM Jim Bauch**

      (** GMs please note - if your AGMs are no longer participating, please
      notify me and I will remove them from the file!)

      HFAHL:
      GMs of the following teams:
      LOW, QUE, SJF, SJS, SPR, WOR, ALB, HAM, SCR, SYR, CIN, KEN, LOU

      HFIHL:
      GMs of the following teams:
      CIN, DET, GRA, ORL, CLE, KAN, MIC, CHI, MIL, LB, UTA

      Clearly there is a problem with the participation level in the minor
      leagues. We understand this, given the limitations that were placed on
      minor-league team activity for this first season. We are investigating our
      options to identify a workable relationship for the minor leagues to begin
      next season. We appreciate everyone's patience for now - however, we do
      expect GMs to respond when contacted, and to continue to provide lines for
      the simulation. Lack of participation will mean forfeit of that team for
      next season!

      Thanks again,

      Douglas Emerson
      HFNHL Asst. Commissioner
    • Jon Lemoine
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2000
        Hey douglas count me in I'm the Utah Grizzlies GM

      • Serge45@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1, 2000
          Eric Siegel
          Lumberjacks GM (IHL), Hawks AGM (NHL)