Sometimes I find that unplugging the CM11A helps. In that same thought, perhaps turning off all lights, then your main breaker for say 5 minutes, then turn itheyu_web_guy
? Also, as a broad recommendation, this booster is *far* superior, assuming youipsemdolorum
... First, I'll state the obvious: X10 is aging and easily disrupted, unlike newer technologies. That said, it's also still cheaper, and as CFL's are now onipsemdolorum
- Jan 26, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.