Ed, I am running it out of a cron. I have taken your suggestion and added the heyu start to the daily cron job. That should do the trick. Thanks. Stevesesykes71
If you are on a schedule, I would try adding the "heyu start: command to your /etc/crontab file. Are you running a program or shell script to do the update?etd607
I have included the engine command in the config file and engine starts up manually. I am not absolutely sure but I think that engine gets shutoff when Isesykes71
- Jan 26, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.