I would add that I am running Heyu on an Android TV Computer (specifically a Minix Neo X5) that has a chroot'ed Debian install running simultaneously withwhitedavidp
+1 Unless you have the XP machine running all the time for some other reason, a Raspberry Pi is more economical. It uses about 2.5w of power instead of the
There is no reason that you could not compile Heyu to run on XP. It would require a POSIX compliant compiler. It would require libraries that would allowdbstoo
- Jan 26, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.