Re: ADT System Integration

  • Patrick Conroy
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 29, 2013
      Depends on the model number. There is an X10 board for some ADT systems.

      Sent from my iPad2 protected by an OtterBox Defender.
    • jay_n_vt
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 30, 2013
        Not a direct answer to your quetion, but several years ago, II installed an ADT Vista-128BP.. It supports X10, but  it can be programmed to provide a serial interface for two way communications... I use a linux computer to moinitor/control  both the ADT system and heyu for the x10 stuff.. ..jay --- In heyu_users@yahoogroups.com, <pconroy328@...> wrote: Depends on the model number. There is an X10 board for some ADT systems.

        Sent from my iPad2 protected by an OtterBox Defender.