Hi

  • TheresaG
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2011
      I want to make one but don't know where to start. So I looked to see what groups I could find. I found you and only one other but this might be fun. I have been doing some reading on the internet.

      Theresa \o/
    • chrisley1234
      Message 2 of 2 , May 6 5:06 AM
        hi theresag, there r quite a fw sites to help you, but first u need to either make your templates or buy them, that s d first step, then of course ur fabric...if you r making gfg you need center, flower, leaves,n path fabric. the leaf fabric is opt. i love this way of piecing, n also hexies, they r very addicting. i also am going to mke an " inner city" made with half hexies, they r cool, anyway if you want or ned anything else, just ley me know. sorry to say this group is not very ig and not very active. there is another group on "quilts with us" it is "english paper piecing" there is always something going on there, ayo ayo (take care)

        chris