logging program

  • on4ccw
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2002
      Hi all, i'm looking for a good logging program which point out the
      location on a map of the prefix ( as i don't know many for the
      moment...)if possible for free???!!!
      Tnx for responses
      Peter
    • w4wb
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2002
        --- In hex-beam@y..., "on4ccw" <peter.allaert@h...> wrote:
        > Hi all, i'm looking for a good logging program which point out the
        > location on a map of the prefix ( as i don't know many for the
        > moment...)if possible for free???!!!
        > Tnx for responses
        > Peter

        Try DX4WIN, LOGIC, or LOG WINDOWS. They all have this feature, but
        you must pay a small fee for them. This is a real business for each
        of these companies and it is good to support them I suggest.

        73,
        Barry - W4WB