Re: [hex-beam] CQWW

  • Anthony David
    Message 1 of 99 , Nov 1, 2010
      Hi Bob,

      Shame about the rotor, we don't realize how much we rely on them till they break!!!

      ***************

      Someone was sure working it hard. How long does it take to recuperate
      from that?

      ***************

      I will let you know in a few days LOL!!

      The hex worked great, first time I have ever done a full blown contest on 20m at home. I live in a built up area albeit on a slight hill but I was very happy with the way it competed on the FULL band while holding my own freq for some nice runs into JA, EU and N, S America. Bust some great pileups to!!

      Conclusion, very happy with HEX :-) A serious antenna for the OM with out a field for a garden!!

      73's Ant MWØJZE

      The ONLY UK Manufacturer Of The G3TXQ Broadband Hexbeam!

      www.g3txq-hexbeam.com

      Seach my log on line
      http://www.clublog.org/logsearch.php?log=MW0JZE&iframe=1
      Eat, Sleep, Dream the ultimate DX Holiday!

      Message 99 of 99 , Jun 10, 2014

        Hey guys i found a site that gas fiberglass tubes and rods
        At a good price its wwe.goodwinds.com
        steve/kd5sbp