Re: [hex-beam] Re: broad band hex

  • Anthony MW0JZE
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 23, 2010
      Just one note on this subject.

      Like all Hexbeam antennas it does make a difference what coax and wire you are using.

      Stick to RG213 or similar and a 14/16swg wire for your elements and you will be able to run 400w UK and 1.5k US :-)

      73's Ant MWØJZE
      HEXBEAM Nut!
      Elecraft K3 #485
      MC0SHL DX & Contest Group
      www.mc0shl.com
      www.mw0jze.co.uk
      www.pmtdxgoup.co.uk
      Seach my log on line
      http://www.clublog.org/logsearch.php?log=MW0JZE&iframe=1
      Eat, Sleep, Dream the ultimate DX Holiday!