New file uploaded to hex-beam

  • hex-beam@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 97 , Sep 4, 2002
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the hex-beam
      group.

      File : /DL7IO/Refl-W-40-data.xls
      Uploaded by : dl7io <dl7io@...>
      Description : SWR, gain & F/B values for a 40 m version with different wire strength

      You can access this file at the URL

      Regards,

      dl7io <dl7io@...>
    • ea4gkv
      Message 97 of 97 , Mar 17

        Please send me one too, I am trying to build my first HEX and need as much help as possible.

        Thanks

        EA4GKV/AO4HAG

        cybersniper@...