after the storm

  • Lou Campbell
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 2, 2010
      hopefully you will find a photo attached...you will see the left over damage from 120 MPH winds...
      antenna works.. I made 500 q's qhile home..with about 70 on cw for the cw wpx contest.
        never did get thru to the E4X guys as ther ewas no signals from them except once on rtty on 17
      and could not get thru..they were at best 529...

       ED NX7TT
      Idaho Falls, Id