Re: Seems strange

  • Harry
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2009
      Without getting into a new thread about the ARRL and / or QST, apparently (a) you don't read the mag, or (b) don't remember what you read.

      March 1998 issue included a review of Traffie's hexbeam...actually one of his first commercial portable models.

      Harry WE1X

      --- In hex-beam@yahoogroups.com, "LEE BAHR" <pulsarxp@...> wrote:

      > Most everything ARRL publishes is rehash stuff from their magazine. Not all but a lot. I imagine they don't have a clue what a Hex Beam is.
      >
      > Lee, w0vt

    • Gary "Joe" Mayfield
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 1, 2009
        Great article in March 09 QST about the Hex Beam designed by G3TXQ and built
        by K4KIO