Re: hexbeam baseplate

  • machinist_rrt
    Message 1 of 25 , Jun 1, 2008
      Danny,

      I don't have a digital camera, perhaps someone will upload a photo.

      The plates were made from 12x12x.25" 6061T651 Al plate. They measured
      12" top to bottom, and since there was only 12" of width, the left and
      right hex apexes were not present.

      Rich

      --- In hex-beam@yahoogroups.com, "Danny Douglas" <n7dc@...> wrote:

      > Just took a look at the photos in the web pages, and dont find one
      from you. So you , or one of the other guys you made one for, have a
      picture someplace? Would just like to see what you made, before I
      start machining mine here - out of cutting board.

      > Danny Douglas
      > N7DC
      > ex WN5QMX ET2US WA5UKR ET3USA
      > SV0WPP VS6DD N7DC/YV5 G5CTB
      > All 2 years or more (except Novice)
      > Pls QSL direct, buro, or LOTW preferred,
      > I Do not use, but as a courtesy do upload to eQSL for
      > those who do.

      5/25/2008 1:22 PM