No Respect!

  • Herbert Meiselman
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2002
      Dear fellow HB owners:

      I wish to report a serious infringement of the HB Owner's Code of
      Behavior. This sad event occurred yesterday, but I was too upset to report
      it until today.

      In brief, one of us (VE1OZ) was enjoying DX contacts with Europe and
      bragging about his antenna (i.e., a Hex Beam). He was so involved in this
      process that he repeatedly refused to respond to a call from me! My HB was
      pointed in his direction, the amp was on, and I was using my new Heil HMM
      mike. Nevertheless...VE1OX demonstrated a complete failure to acknowledge
      calls from another HB owner.

      I trust that Commander Barry will immediately bring this matter before the
      HB Board of Justice.

      With best wishes for a successful conclusion to this problem.

      73s,

      Herb K6HJM

      Herbert J. Meiselman, ScD
      Professor and Vice-Chair