re: spreaders 4 HEX

  • paladinghh
    Message 1 of 2 , May 30 12:34 PM
      Hi There,
      Has anyone out there ever tried using fiberglass resin-soaked rope
      for the inside of the "crappie-pole" type for more strength?? I think
      that when my spreaders arrive,I am going to try to pull a rope thru the
      spreader with fishing line. MAYBE ?? hope,hope. &3's,Paladinghh
    • rkiskan
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2007
        No, I didn't think about that, but I was considering using the spray
        foam that is applied to window frames. If you can get a long enough
        plastic tube, probably not impossible with an ir line from an aquarium
        shop, then when the spreaders are flexed, spray the foam along the
        inside and as its self expanding it should fill nicely.

        Robin