Hex-beam, 1 year of use

  • f8afc
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8 8:08 AM
      Just to make a small status of my Ham activities after exactly 1 year
      with my Hx-5Bi up at 33 feet. Max output power was 700-750W PEP from
      my AL811H.

      Well, more than 264 DXCC in the log.
      242 on 20m
      221 on 17m
      167 on 15m,
      87 and 68 resp on 12 and 10m.

      Of course, the low solar activity was not so helpful on the high
      bands. But what a great fun in general. (I even finished at 2nd place
      for VU4AN country award with 15 different VU4AN/.. stations in the
      log!).
      Lots of DXCC were contacted on several bands (XT2C and 1A4A on the 5
      bands,VU7LD on 20/17/15 and 12 m for example).
      Now, running after 1S/DXOJP, HI !

      Looking forward for the propagation to increase, this antenna is
      definitely a pile-up breaker !