Scematic needed

  • zr6wdc
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 5, 2005
      Hi Guys

      I am looking for a scematic to biuld my first Hexagoanal Beam. I want
      to biuld a multi bander that can work on 80,40,20 and 10 meters. Can
      anybody please help me with a scematic or a website adres that I can
      vissit for imformation.

      Thanks guys
      73
      ZR6WDC
      Rhynhardt
    • zr6wdc
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 5, 2005
        Hi Guys

        I am looking for a scematic to biuld my first Hexagoanal Beam. I want
        to biuld a multi bander that can work on 80,40,20 and 10 meters. Can
        anybody please help me with a scematic or a wesite adres that I can
        vissit for imformation.

        Thanks guys
        73
        ZR6WDC
        Rhynhardt
      • Kevin Adam
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 5, 2005
          Look in the files section of yahoo group folder DL7IO he has all your
          informati0on there 6-80 meters

          N9IWW

          I am looking for a scematic to biuld my first Hexagoanal Beam. I want
          to biuld a multi bander that can work on 80,40,20 and 10 meters. Can
          anybody please help me with a scematic or a wesite adres that I can
          vissit for imformation.

          Thanks guys
          73
          ZR6WDC
          Rhynhardt

          Yahoo! Groups Links
        • dl7io
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 8, 2005
            Hello Rynhardt,
            before you go for this nice multiband version you should model the
            antenna. The hexbeamcalc is only usable for monoband versions around
            17m. Multiband designs are a bit more difficult and I would not suggest
            the "trial and error" method.
            A 80m monoband design is in the excel file of mine for the calculation
            of the xyz coordinates for other antenna simulation software
            (files/DL7IO or http://www.dl7io.de/reflectedw ). But untill I have not
            built a 80m antenna. I'm still looking for somebody who can install
            this antenna at minimum of 30m height.
            BR Holger
            --- In hex-beam@yahoogroups.com, "zr6wdc" <zr6wdc@t...> wrote:
            > Hi Guys
            >
            > I am looking for a scematic to biuld my first Hexagoanal Beam. I want
            > to biuld a multi bander that can work on 80,40,20 and 10 meters. Can
            > anybody please help me with a scematic or a wesite adres that I can
            > vissit for imformation.
            >
            > Thanks guys
            > 73
            > ZR6WDC
            > Rhynhardt
          • Rhynhardt Louw
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 11, 2005
              Hi Holger

              Thank you for the reply. I have been looking at your spread
              sheet. I also noticed that you biuld the mast for resale?
              What would a complete beam for 40 and 80 meters cost? I can
              take a 80 meter beam over 30 meters. We have got a game
              farm on the Botswna border and we have got biulding taller
              than 30 meters. And as you should know the propery in
              Africa is huge. So what did you have in mind with a beam on
              80?

              73
              Rhynhardt

              For super low premiums, click here http://www.dialdirect.co.za/quote