5 band model

  • Darren G0TSM
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2004
      Does anyone have an Eznec model for a 5band 10-20m hex?

      Thanks, Darren
    • w4wb
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2004
        Darren,
        Look in the files area (Folder called DL7IO I believe). Holger has
        made a number of models, including some multiband ones. I suggest
        you bear in mind that the model is "better" on receive than transmit
        due to the modeling method used by NEC.
        73,
        Barry W4WB