hexbeam installation file - request please

  • andym352003
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2004
      hi there
      do you still have the file for the hexbeam installation please..and
      construction.it seems the link is broken

      hope you can help.
      wanting to build a 14mhz hexbeam..but need more info

      best wishes

      andy m
    • dl7io
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 4, 2004
        Hello Andy.
        20m
        half driven element: 551 cm
        half reflector elem: 569 cm
        insulator reflector side: 11cm
        insulator radiator side: 15cm

        Monoband dimensions can be found in the excel file used for
        calculating xyz coordinates. If it does not work here use my webpage
        www.dl7io.de

        ...and for the one asking for in/ft dimensions:
        1 inch = 2,54 cm
        1 feet = 30,48 cm

        or to be more detailed and complete:
        1 inch (1") 25.399978 mm
        1 inch (1") 2.5399978 cm
        1 Foot (1´)=12 inches 30.479974 cm
        1 Yard=3 feet=36 inches 91.439921 cm
        1 Millimeter 0.03937 inch
        1 Zentimeter 0.3937 inch
        1 Meter 39.37 inch
        1 Meter 3.280843 Feet
        1 Meter 1.093614 Yard
        1m=100cm=1000mm

        regards Holger

        > hi there
        > do you still have the file for the hexbeam installation please..and
        > construction.it seems the link is broken
        >
        > hope you can help.
        > wanting to build a 14mhz hexbeam..but need more info
        >
        > best wishes
        >
        > andy m
      • andy moffatt
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 4, 2004
          hi holger
          many thanks for you reply.gonna get the spreaders next week and start building..put it aside for a bit at the mo ,due to work..but should start soon
          just going to have a look at your site now.

          best wishes

          andy m

          dl7io <dl7io@...> wrote:
          Hello Andy.
          20m
          half driven element: 551 cm
          half reflector elem: 569 cm
          insulator reflector side: 11cm
          insulator radiator side: 15cm

          Monoband dimensions can be found in the excel file used for
          calculating xyz coordinates. If it does not work here use my webpage
          www.dl7io.de

          ...and for the one asking for in/ft dimensions:
          1 inch = 2,54 cm
          1 feet = 30,48 cm

          or to be more detailed and complete:
          1 inch (1") 25.399978 mm
          1 inch (1") 2.5399978 cm
          1 Foot (1´)=12 inches 30.479974 cm
          1 Yard=3 feet=36 inches 91.439921 cm
          1 Millimeter 0.03937 inch
          1 Zentimeter 0.3937 inch
          1 Meter 39.37 inch
          1 Meter 3.280843 Feet
          1 Meter 1.093614 Yard
          1m=100cm=1000mm

          regards Holger

          > hi there
          > do you still have the file for the hexbeam installation please..and
          > construction.it seems the link is broken
          >
          > hope you can help.
          > wanting to build a 14mhz hexbeam..but need more info
          >
          > best wishes
          >
          > andy m

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT