Re: [hex-beam] Re: 40m add-on

  • Ant David
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1 5:52 AM
      Hi all,

      I have a wellbrook RX loop here, the Hex is better than the loop all the way down to topband, anyone want to buy a loop lol

      73's Ant MWØJZE

      The ONLY UK Manufacturer Of The G3TXQ Broadband Hexbeam!

      www.g3txq-hexbeam.com

      Seach my log on line
      http://www.clublog.org/logsearch.php?log=MW0JZE&iframe=1
      Eat, Sleep, Dream the ultimate DX Holiday!

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 2 9:21 AM
        Greetings!

        Granted the Hex is better than the loop but I like my loop for general receive then I can zero in on a station.

        73

        Wayne C.
        WV4L