Hex never ceases...to amaze

  • bur52@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2011
      Hi all.
      Yesterday , late afternoon, I made a Hex to Hex contact with "ZL2OK" !
      It seems the bands are waking up for sure.
      This was about 2 hours prior to gray line here on the east coast.

      5/9 both ways with about 800 watts. It was short path.
      73
      John/k3jvb

    • Lou Campbell
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1, 2011
        what band did you catch him on tho?????

        ED NX7TT

        Idaho Falls, Id

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 1, 2011
          10 meters. when I heard the call, I thought it was a South African
          station....(accent)
          I could not comprehend New Zealand that time of day. He had quite a pile-up
          John/k3jvb

          --- On Fri, 4/1/11, _bur52@..._ (mailto:bur52@...)

            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 1, 2011
              Sorry about that. I forgot to put the band info in the first mail
              John

              (mailto:_bur52@..._ (mailto:bur52@...) )
              <__bur52@..._ (mailto:_bur52@...) _ (mailto:_bur52@..._

              From: __bur52@..._ (mailto:_bur52@...) _ (mailto:_bur52@..._