Re: Snake World Records

  • scrubby01
    Message 1 of 3013 , Apr 1, 2000
      We believe these facts may not be entirely
      correct.<br>The largest Aussie Python is the Amethystine (Scrub)
      Python, who's largest recording was approximately 27' 8".
      The Diamond Python, of which we currently have 2, is
      a short lived python of approx. 15 years and only
      grows to a recorded length of 12'-15'. Hope this helps.
    • cali_car
      Message 3013 of 3013 , Mar 4, 2002
        I think moving it to a warmer room will do it
        some good. I feed mine a little daily, can't really
        help it since they have fishie buddies. If you are
        going to do worms, you might want to cut down to half a
        cube every other day. One cube can be a lot for little
        tummies. <br> They most certainly know who feeds them.
        Heck I even have a puffer fish that stares at me from
        his tank, by my couch, if I haven't fed him. <br> I
        think you are on the right track and you should do
        fine. Let me know if anything weird starts happening.

        From sami