Are bean plants safe?

  • zookeeper1367
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2012
      I was just wondering if bean PLANTS are herp safe? My daughter planted one of the red beans from a bag of dried beans I had been preparing for dinner one evening and it actually grew. It got me wondering if the plants were herp safe I could just take out a few beans when ever they were on the menu and have a nice bunch of plants to decorate the habitats with.

      Thanks.