For Sale-Leopard Geckos

  • Missina
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2010
      I have a bunch of eggs about to hatch and so i need to move some of the
      older babies and a few adults that I do not plan on keeping. Prices
      start at $15.00 and go up from there. Morphs include Tremper albinos,
      tangerines, and I will have a few more enigmas soon. Shipping within the
      US is available and will be done with shipyourreptiles.com
      <http://www.shipyourreptiles.com> with prices typically running about
      $50 for up to 4 geckos but it all depends on your location. if you
      happen to live in Florida, local pick up is also available.
      To view the animals I have available please visit my website:
      http://missina.cjb.net/Geckos/adoption.html
      <http://missina.cjb.net/Geckos/adoption.html>

      Thanks for looking [:)]

      Missina