your favorite reptiles

  • snakegod1609
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 31, 2008
      Me and some friends of mine were talking about our favorite reptiles
      yesterday and i thought it would be more fun to see what others think.
      My top 5 favorite would be: Rainbow boas
      Albino Ball pythons
      Argentine B&W tegus
      Red Tegus
      Burmese Pythons
      I would love to hear what the rest you you think...... well read what
      the rest of you think.
    • Jura
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 1 1:49 PM
        Cuban crocodiles (_Crocodylus rhombifer_)
        Dwarf caimans (_Paleosuchus_)
        Nile crocodiles (_C.niloticus_)
        Box turtles (_Terrapene_)
        Monitor lizards (_Varanus_)
        Tegus (_Tupinambis_)
        Whiptails (_Cnemidophorous_)

        Most elapids, as well as the speedier colubrids like racers (_Coluber_) and coachwhips (_Masticophis_).

        Galapagos tortoises (_Geochelone nigra/elephantopus/whatever it is this week_).

        Leatherbacks (_Dermochelys_).

        The list just continues from there. It makes it hard to pick a favourite.

        Jura

        > Me and some friends of mine were talking about our favorite
        > reptiles
        > yesterday and i thought it would be more fun to see what
        > others think.
        > My top 5 favorite would be: Rainbow boas
        > Albino Ball pythons
        > Argentine B&W tegus
        > Red Tegus
        > Burmese Pythons
        > I would love to hear what the rest you you think...... well
        > read what
        > the rest of you think.

      • geckospot2000
        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 2 5:53 AM
          Water dragon
          geckos - I have leopards now but love the day geckos, too
          box turtles

          geckospot

          --- In herpetologycentral@yahoogroups.com, "snakegod1609"
          <snakegod1609@...> wrote:

          > Me and some friends of mine were talking about our favorite reptiles
          > yesterday and i thought it would be more fun to see what others
          think.
        • harry_9870
          Message 4 of 11 , Nov 2 8:01 AM
            <snakegod1609@...> wrote:

            > Me and some friends of mine were talking about our favorite reptiles
            > yesterday and i thought it would be more fun to see what others think.
            > My top 5 favorite would be: Rainbow boas
            > Albino Ball pythons
            > Argentine B&W tegus
            > Red Tegus
            > Burmese Pythons
            > I would love to hear what the rest you you think...... well read what
            > the rest of you think.
            >ma fav wud b

            black mamba

            fer de lance

            king cobra

            taipan

            gagoon viper
          • Krista
            Message 5 of 11 , Nov 2 7:45 PM
              Its very difficult to pick faves because I love so many, but my top 5
              are: Rainbow boas, Bearded Dragons, Tegus, Uromastyx, and Skinks. I
              honestly could make a mile long list though, but I'll keep it at that.

              Krista

              <snakegod1609@...> wrote:

              > Me and some friends of mine were talking about our favorite reptiles
              > yesterday and i thought it would be more fun to see what others
              think.
              > My top 5 favorite would be: Rainbow boas
              > Albino Ball pythons
              > Argentine B&W tegus
              > Red Tegus
              > Burmese Pythons
              > I would love to hear what the rest you you think...... well read what
              > the rest of you think.

            • kiraeliz1
              Message 6 of 11 , Jan 3, 2009
                We both pretty much likle the same so a combined list of 5 is:

                1)Turtles (YBS) and herman & Burmese Brown tortoises
                2)Bosc monitor
                3)Galapagos Giant Tortoises
                4)Bearded Dragon
                5)All other species of Monitor & Tegu.

                <snakegod1609@...> wrote:

                > Me and some friends of mine were talking about our favorite reptiles
                > yesterday and i thought it would be more fun to see what others
                think.
                > My top 5 favorite would be: Rainbow boas
                > Albino Ball pythons
                > Argentine B&W tegus
                > Red Tegus
                > Burmese Pythons
                > I would love to hear what the rest you you think...... well read what
                > the rest of you think.

              • kiraeliz1
                Message 7 of 11 , Jan 3, 2009

                • kimba555@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 11 , Jan 3, 2009
                    Man, that is a hard one....um.? I already work with some of my favorites but the more I learn, it changes a little. This is kinda my wish list.

                    1. ?Egyptian Tortoise?
                    2.? Gila Monster
                    3.??Kimberly?Rock Monitor
                    4.? Shingle Back Skink
                    5.? Green Tree Python

                    I worked with a Galap in a Pet Shop I worked in. Her name was Darwin (of couse) she was young, weighted about 160 and more over the time?I knew her. She was very smart and remembered people,?she liked to be petted on the head, and if she wanted to be somewhere, she went. It wasn't always easy working around her but I still feel very fortunate to have met her.

                    Kim
                    SEast, Mich

                  • kimba555@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 11 , Jan 3, 2009
                      Sorry about the ?'s on here, I didn't type them,?they show up because they don't like the spaces in my writing I guess.
                      Kim

                      <snakegod1609@...> wrote:

                      > Me and some friends of mine were talking about our favorite reptiles
                      > yesterday and i thought it would be more fun to see what others
                      think.
                      > My top 5 favorite would be: Rainbow boas
                      > Albino Ball pythons
                      > Argentine B&W tegus
                      > Red Tegus
                      > Burmese Pythons
                      > I would love to hear what the rest you you think...... well read what
                      > the rest of you think.

                      (Yahoo! ID required)

                    • Hannah Owens
                      Message 10 of 11 , Jan 4, 2009
                        My favs are snakes.  Any kind.  But if I had to pick I love:

                        1. kingsnakes
                        2. rosyboas
                        3. cornsnakes
                        4. ratsnakes
                        5. cobras

                        <snakegod1609@ ...> wrote:

                        > Me and some friends of mine were talking about our favorite reptiles
                        > yesterday and i thought it would be more fun to see what others
                        think.
                        > My top 5 favorite would be: Rainbow boas
                        > Albino Ball pythons
                        > Argentine B&W tegus
                        > Red Tegus
                        > Burmese Pythons
                        > I would love to hear what the rest you you think...... well read what
                        > the rest of you think.

                      • Lady Viper
                        Message 11 of 11 , Jan 4, 2009
                          I guess my 5 favorites are:

                          1. My 6 Redfoot Tortoises, Bo, Betty,Lucy. Ethel, Bubby and Sissy
                          2. My 3 Burmese Pythons, baby, whiskers and Roz
                          3. My Albino Atrox, Diablo and his future wife, Morte
                          4. My Corn Snake, Captain Corn
                          5. My Leucistic Rat, Spooky

                          Has for my hubby his favorites are

                          1. Ophiophagus Hannah