Baby German Giant X Blood X Orange Sandfire Pastel Babies for sale Bearded Dragons

  • Randy Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2006
      Hey all, My 13 babies are now 8 weeks old! They are ready for new homes as pets or especially as breeders. They are very good eaters eating crix three times a day, greens everyday, and have no nips.
      They are German Giant X Blood X Orange Sandfire Pastel X German Giant. These babies are stunning, some show all red, orange, yellow, or even the pastel colors, and especially our breeds colors of purple and pink bars with red or orange or both. More info can be given by email. They are 75-100$ depending on color, and shipping ranges on zip. My website is www.randysreptiles.net for pics of last year babies, and parents, pics of babies on request.
      Thanks,
      Randy

      Randy Smith