ID question

  • smokeriderdon
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2006
      Let me start by saying I know I broke the dont buy it unless you
      know what it is rule. I have been in the aquairum hobby for almost 30
      years, and have said that I dont know how many times to new hobbiests.
      And I know it applies to herps (and any other animal you buy) as well.
      So consider me chastised. ;)
      Anyway, as I am sure you have guessed, I purchased a frog and I am
      completely unsure of what species she is. I know she is a female as she
      was laying egg masses in the pet store. She was listed as a Gold tree
      frog, but everything I have found under that common name is NOT her. If
      you go to my album, smokes frogs, she is in the first pic. The big girl
      upper right.
      Any help would be appreciated. Thanks :)