Help! I think my African Dwarf Frog is dying!!

  • Adriana Medina (Serrano)
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2005
      I changed the water to my frog's bowl yesterday, as always, I use
      water conditioning stuff. He has never had a problem before. This
      time, he "seems" sick. Yesterday, I actually thought he was dead
      because he wasn't moving. When I moved his bowl, he was just floating
      at the bottom. Then he moved. He is still not moving much and it seems
      like he is slowly dying. Any help please!!!
    • Connie Asaro
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2005
        do you know if you may of used cold water? maybe he is in shock? if you go to my group, i have a sick frog questionaire and directions for a hospital tank setup in the files section. it saves the time of me explaining everything. go to:

        connie

        "Adriana Medina (Serrano)" <adrianamedina25@...> wrote:
        I changed the water to my frog's bowl yesterday, as always, I use
        water conditioning stuff. He has never had a problem before. This
        time, he "seems" sick. Yesterday, I actually thought he was dead
        because he wasn't moving. When I moved his bowl, he was just floating
        at the bottom. Then he moved. He is still not moving much and it seems
        like he is slowly dying. Any help please!!!

        Reptiles amphibians Amphibians Biology Reptile