feeding proplems

  • osneybino
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1 4:48 AM
      Hi

      I have two oriental fire bellied toads one male one female.
      The proplem is the male just won't eat at all.
      If anyone knows why or how to get him to eat pleas tell me.
      from osneybino
    • kristopher helsing
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1 10:26 AM
        hey there ,

        ive got 2 as well i dont know i think i have a male and a female(how can youtell) anyways the one that i think is a femalwe wouldnt eat for like a week and a half...now she eats little by little while the male eatsalmost everything i put in......all i can say is if its not acting sickly then maybe its just not huingry! but then again if it persists have him checked ouit!
        osneybino <toc@...> wrote:
        Hi

        I have two oriental fire bellied toads one male one female.
        The proplem is the male just won't eat at all.
        If anyone knows why or how to get him to eat pleas tell me.
        from osneybino

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT