great big reptile setup for sale with small african tortoise - cheap

  • arvon45
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2003
      Hi all. I have a 4 foot long by two foot high glass reptile tank with
      heat rock, structure, heat lamp with brand new bulb, florescent light
      and bulb, locking top, auto water dish, solid oak stand with storage,
      cleaning supplies, heat mats, with Africal Solcata Tortoise. his name
      is Tonka and he is about 9 -10 inches long. He's perfectly shaped
      and has been well taken care of.

      Im looking to get rid of the entire setup for 250$, or 50$ for Tonka
      and 200$ for the setup.

      I can email good photos of Tonka and this setup ASAP. Im moving into
      new place and don't have the room for him. Plus, I planned on moving
      to New Mexico and setting things up for him later on but that's not
      happening now. I will only sell him to a good owner who cares for
      and loves reptiles.

      Thank you.

      Im in the Chicago area and I *will deliver* the setup to your door.

      -Mike

      arvon45@...