breeding

  • Wayne Mathes
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2002
      ok i was just told by my girl when she went to the serpentarium saturday August 3 2002 that our serpentarium Breeds corn snakes and kingsnakes together... i thought this is totally weird... you gets traits from both breeds... that is totally weird

      Wayne
      **--**--**--**--
      1.1 ball python (Sid & Recon)
      0.0.2 red-eared sliders (Bert & Ernie)