aaaaaaggggghhhhhhhh

  • Wayne Mathes
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2002
      ok well it is 9:36 p.m. and our king snake didn't eat her food so we have 2 live fuzzies.. and have no idea what to do with them do we freeze them.. or what? it is weird she usually eat's at least 1 or 2 at a feeding... and nobody around here that i know of has any snakes....

      Wayne
      **--**--**--**--
      1.1 ball python (Sid & Recon)
      0.0.2 red-eared sliders (Bert & Ernie)