parasites

  • multisnake
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2002
      Hello! I am trying to find out what kind of parasite is on my turtle.
      They are tiny red dots that appear to be eggs of some type. There were
      many of them 2days ago, now after a heavy rain there are only a few
      left. There are no signs that they entered the turtle and are not on
      the surface of the skin. The turtle is kept outdoors, so I deal with
      parasites on a regular basis, but not these. Any help would be
      appreciated. Thank you.-----Multisnake
      p.s. I know it is possible that they entered the skin, and I suspect
      that I will know if they did when they begin to grow.