Books

  • xengab_au
    Message 1 of 3013 , Mar 1, 2002
      anyone know about any books on african dwarf
      frogs that I could buy?? or any books that have this
      breed of frog in them?? I really want them to live long
      lives and be happy. the more information I can get the
      better.

      From yaho
    • cali_car
      Message 3013 of 3013 , Mar 4, 2002
        I think moving it to a warmer room will do it
        some good. I feed mine a little daily, can't really
        help it since they have fishie buddies. If you are
        going to do worms, you might want to cut down to half a
        cube every other day. One cube can be a lot for little
        tummies. <br> They most certainly know who feeds them.
        Heck I even have a puffer fish that stares at me from
        his tank, by my couch, if I haven't fed him. <br> I
        think you are on the right track and you should do
        fine. Let me know if anything weird starts happening.

        From sami