WIN A FREE BOOK!!!

  • CRZYCICADA
    Message 1 of 3013 , Oct 1, 1999
      To celebrate the one year anniversery (give or
      take a few days) of Herpetology Central, the founder
      of this club will give you a free book IF you can
      identify the frog that is on the opening page. It's a
      pretty easy one, I think, and you must give me the
      scientific name of the frog (genus AND species). You also
      must email the founder your answer (see below) and the
      first person to get the correct answer will win a free
      book. The founder will pay for everything, the book and
      shipping, all you have to do is tell me where to mail it.
      Good luck!!!<br><br>Email your answers to
      jperez@... and put in the subject line, Herpetology Central
      Quiz 1.<br><br>You can choose from the following list
      of books:<br>1) Snakes: A Natural History. Ed by
      Roland Bauchot. EH<br><br>2) National Audobon Society
      Field Guide to North American Reptiles and Amphibians.
      By J.L. Behler and F.W. King. EH<br><br>3) The
      World's Most Spectacular Reptiles and Amphibians. By.
      William W. Lamar. Softcover. ZB<br><br>4) Lizards of the
      World. By Chris Mattison. Softcover. ZB<br><br>5)
      Turtles and Tortoises. By Hartmut Wilke. ZB<br><br>6)
      Alligators and Crocodiles. By Lesley Dow. ZB<br><br>7) A
      Natural History of Amphibians. By Robert C. Stebbins and
      Nathan W. Cohen. ZB<br><br>8) Peterson's Field Guide to
      Reptiles and Amphibians of Eastern/Central North America.
      By Joseph T. Collins and Roger Conant. Expanded 3rd
      edition. <br><br>NOTE: You must be a member to win.
    • cali_car
      Message 3013 of 3013 , Mar 4, 2002
        I think moving it to a warmer room will do it
        some good. I feed mine a little daily, can't really
        help it since they have fishie buddies. If you are
        going to do worms, you might want to cut down to half a
        cube every other day. One cube can be a lot for little
        tummies. <br> They most certainly know who feeds them.
        Heck I even have a puffer fish that stares at me from
        his tank, by my couch, if I haven't fed him. <br> I
        think you are on the right track and you should do
        fine. Let me know if anything weird starts happening.

        From sami