To Gramma

  • mesalizardlady
    Message 1 of 3013 , Feb 1, 2001
      Gramma, I too am sorry to hear of your loss.
      Don't blame yourself, things happen for a reason. You
      have learned a hard lesson and the new girl you get is
      one you are to have for some reason. Please don't
      stay away from the site for too long as I always enjoy
      reading your posts.<br>The Lizard Lady

      From yaho
    • cali_car
      Message 3013 of 3013 , Mar 4, 2002
        I think moving it to a warmer room will do it
        some good. I feed mine a little daily, can't really
        help it since they have fishie buddies. If you are
        going to do worms, you might want to cut down to half a
        cube every other day. One cube can be a lot for little
        tummies. <br> They most certainly know who feeds them.
        Heck I even have a puffer fish that stares at me from
        his tank, by my couch, if I haven't fed him. <br> I
        think you are on the right track and you should do
        fine. Let me know if anything weird starts happening.

        From sami