Re: another valuable lesson learned

  • niu_pacman
    Message 1 of 3013 , Nov 1, 2000
      Being that I only have geckos my bites that I get
      aren't overly painful, but more amusing, nothing like
      seeing a 3" long leopard hatchling hanging on for all
      he's worth thrashing around trying to prove to you and
      his tankmates that yes, he really can eat your finger
      that is bigger than his entire body, and yes he really
      is big and tough, hehehe
    • cali_car
      Message 3013 of 3013 , Mar 4, 2002
        I think moving it to a warmer room will do it
        some good. I feed mine a little daily, can't really
        help it since they have fishie buddies. If you are
        going to do worms, you might want to cut down to half a
        cube every other day. One cube can be a lot for little
        tummies. <br> They most certainly know who feeds them.
        Heck I even have a puffer fish that stares at me from
        his tank, by my couch, if I haven't fed him. <br> I
        think you are on the right track and you should do
        fine. Let me know if anything weird starts happening.

        From sami